Last Updated on February 4, 2021
Follow these simple instructions to prepare delicious Thai coffee. You need just six ingredients and 15 minutes for preparation.
Coffee beans – 30 g
Water – 400 ml
Cream – 10 ml
Cane sugar – 16 g
Condensed milk – 30 g
- Grind coffee beans;
- Moisten a paper filter and place it on a pour-over cup;
- Place the ground coffee on the filter and pour some water;
- Let it soak for 30 seconds before you add the remaining water;
- Remove the filter;
- Place ice in a big glass;
- Add the condensed milk and the cane sugar;
- Pour the coffee and mix;
- Finally, add the cream and enjoy.
About your guides
Coffee Grinders Advice Staff
(Coffee Grinders Advice is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission)
Featured Image Source: Pixabay.
Share this: [addtoany]